MS Office - Duplicate Multiple Slides All At Once

don't know about you buy when I'm working with a presentation in MS PowerPoint I often find myself duplicating slides so that I can easily keep formatting consistent throughout. Content replacement and minor changes from slide to slide is then easily accomplished.

I'm sure that many of you have found the Duplicate Slide command in some menu or tab of the Ribbon but I have two suggestions that could make the process even faster.

First, you can select multiple slides for duplication in the slide list on the left of the program window.


You can use the Ctrl and Shift keys to select sequential and non-sequential slides.

And my second suggestion is that once you have the slides selected avoid unnecessary menus and buttons by using Ctrl + D to create the duplicates…

You'll find that they are inserted just below the last slide duplicated.

That's it, a quick slide(s) select , Ctrl + D and you're ready for the content… way more efficient than re-doing all the formatting for each slide!


if u like this, then please do comment on it....


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "MS Office - Duplicate Multiple Slides All At Once"

Post a Comment